• My favorite Sushi in SG ♡


    From Koh Grill & Sushi Bar, situated beside Food Republic in Wisma (Orchard). It never fails to make my day. I'm a HUGE fan of sushi especially anything with salmon and this 2 generations of 'Shiok Maki' definitely won my heart. It's a plate of 8 pieces and it is affordably priced at S$16.80. It's also really filling if you eat a plate all to yourself, which gives it another plus point. If I were to choose which version I'd prefer, I'd still stick with the original Shiok Maki because I love sashimi & eel and the original is the perfect combination for me. I love how both of them are flame grilled on top and the sauce is to die for. It seriously melts in your mouth. No kidding. If you guys haven't been there before, you definitely have to! I've tried heaps of places in Singapore but none can beat the taste and price of this beauty. Also, when you eat them, you have to put the whole piece in your mouth because it tastes so much better that way! It can get really crowded during lunch hours so make sure that you go a little bit earlier or later so that you don't have to wait in line for so long. Last but not least, do ask for a cup of hot green tea because it's freeflow and free of charge (Green tea helps to cleanse your body so drink up!). 

    * Rating: 5 stars! *

    Address: #04-21, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, 435 Orchard Road
    Photos taken by Daphne Roxanne C. 
    Happy eating!

    0 comments → My favorite Sushi in SG ♡

    Post a Comment